My expertise and portfolio include:
- original writing articles
My Seventies Slant:
By now, the cool thing is you've learned to know better...still, do you ignore this knowledge and experience...and do something anyway?
1. List 7 to 10 Words you most often use in conversation
2. Prioritize these for your personal favorites
3. Do a keyword search on these to find reader favorites
Why This Method Works:
- Your comfort level is with these listed words and your readers feel this.
- You use these particular words in that valued conversational tone
- Complete a SEO Search* to find which words folks use when they query search engines
for the easiest how-to guide
I've found so far - 4/28/13
An Experienced Wordsmith for Professional and Individual Writing
Do you need help with focus and originality?
Working under a tight deadline?
Reach me for reliability at: (808) 335 0035 or my email:
Kudos received -
I want to thank you for these great quotes for children.
Founder/Director of Local Childlren's Theatre
Thank you for the positive feedback...You have made this a richer storyline...Nice job.
Thank you, thank you, I've sent the forkauaionline.com article to almost everyone.
Waimea Project Grad volunteer
Build Your Own Ladder
to a Persuasive Vocabulary
Assistance and Original writings for:
A Excellent Read for Power
The Thirteenth Tale, by Diane Setterfield, is an excellent example of descriptive phrases and giving everyday words their full Power.
While my favorite sentence comes early in the novel on Page 26: "But my eyes, brushing the first line, were snared," the entire read is entertaining.
The Thirteenth Tale is published by Washington Square Press, a Division of Simon & Schuster, Inc., First Washington Square Press paperback edition October, 2007.